Stuart McCulloch wrote:
Sahoo wrote:
Thank you, Stefan. That was it. It was my lack of knowledge of how to set List type of properties in pom.xml. I wish Maven could tell me that there is no configuration property called supportedProjectType in maven-bundle-plugin. Secondly, maven-bundle-plugin issues a DEBUG message if the project type is not suitable. If I run with -X option, I see a debug message that says project type is not compatible. I wish it were a WARNING from maven-bundle-plugin rather than a DEBUG message.
here's a wacky suggestion:  raise a change request for this on JIRA  ;)

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143

seriously, the main drive is to fix issues reported on JIRA - if no-one reports anything then we typically fix things that itch us first...
DONE: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-519