</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

or something similar.

Stefan

Sahoo wrote:
Hi,

I have an unusual requirement where I want to replace maven-compiler-plugin by another compiler-plugin. Is there a way I can do this? My situation is like this: I want to use hk2-maven-plugin [1] as the compiler plugin. This plugin automatically executes if I change my project's packaging type to hk2-jar, but I don't want to change the project's packaging type from jar to hk2-jar, as I depend on some other plugin which stops working when I change my packaging type. If I just add an execution entry for hk2-maven-plugin:compile goal, it is useless as all the sources first get compiled using the default compiler-plugin. One option might be to call hk2-maven-plugin in a pre-compile phase, but is that the only option to disable the default plugin? I am looking for some ideas here.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]  https://hk2.dev.java.net/hk2-maven-plugin/hk2-compile-mojo.html