If you produce a complete patch (code, doc, test) before this evening ....
;-)

Well, the patch ist attached
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/33142/javadoc-file-uri.patch),
it is changing one line, and the current junit-test does not even follow the
execution path down that road...

Trying to enhance the test fails for me when there's a NullPointer because
no ArtifactRepository-Object is available (I'm not familiar with maven
code)...

So, please consider to add this one line...

Regards,
Benjamin Hanzelmann