amit kumar schrieb:
> Hi,
> I have a multi-module project with the following structure.
>
> Root
>       -A
>           -A1
>           -A2
>           -A3
>       -B
>           -B1
>           -B2
>           -B3
>           -B4
>

> In the Root's pom i have mentioned my modules as:
> <module>A</module>
> <module>B</module>
>
> Now is there a way that I can change the normal build order(which is)
>
> -Root
> -A
> -A1
> -A2
> -A3
> -B
> -B1
> -B2
> -B3
> -B4
>

> to something like
>
> -Root
> -A
> -A1
> -A2
> -B
> -B1
> -B2
> -A3
> -B4
>
> It is actually a requirement. But I doubt that there is a possibility that
> the CVS structure itself is not competent enough then to handle inter-module
> dependencies.
>
> Any inputs?

Man, that is a seriously weird and twisted "requirement".

I know of no way to get maven to do this, and see no reason why such a
feature should exist in maven.

It looks to me like you should fix whatever problem exists in your
source code that requires this weird build setup rather than distorting
your build system to handle it.

Regards, Simon