How to list that dependency? I do have the dependency of A3 on B1 and B2(in
the <dependency> tag as jar). But that doesn't seems to make Maven go to
build B1 and B2 when building A3 because I guess it looks in the repository,
if not there it throws an error.

If it has been working in this way, it would have been the solution. But I
am not able to see that happening.

Is there a different way of mentioning a project As' dependency on another
projectB that would trigger the build of projectB as soon as it finds in the
dependencies? of that project?

Regards,
Amit.