Sounds odd. Are you sure the upgrade went ok?

-----Original Message-----
From: Felipe Kamakura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:49 PM
To: Maven User List
Subject: Project Errors with M2Eclipse

Greetings,

I'm using M2Eclipse 0.0.10 here in my company to develop multi-module
projects. I use Import -> Existing projects into workspace when I'm
implementing my modules. Ok?

However I have a reeeealy annoying problem here. Now and then, when I
change
something in my .java and Eclipse builds it, many things gets broken
because
Eclipse can't find my dependencies anymore.
Then I open my Package Explorer and suddenly the Maven 2 Dependencies
container is not there anymore. Then I go to Properties -> Java Build
Path,
and check the Maven2 Container and It is completely empty.

Then I have to execute Project -> Clean in Eclipse many times to get
things
back to normal. Sometime I even have to close my Eclipse and open it
again.

Yesterday I've upgraded M2Eclipse to 0.9.0 and this problem still
persists...

I'm using:
 - Eclipse version 3.3.1 Build id: M20070921-1145
 - Fedora Core 6 Linux
 - M2Eclipse 0.9.0 (and some developers 0.0.10)

Does this happen to someone too, or am I the lucky one? hehe

Thanks guys!