Felipe Kamakura wrote:

> Well, I'm pretty sure the plugin installed ok.
>
> Does the plugin use something special in the .project and .settings?
> Because
> my projects here have the structure we prepared to use with M2Eclipse
> 0.0.10

There had been some changes in the project and container configuration since
0.0.10. So, I would strongly recommend to use Import / Maven Projects option
to bring local projects to the Eclipse workspace.

If you still have the same issue with 0.9 build, then please try to recreate
it on a smal test project and then submit it to jira issue.

Thanks

Eugene