I'm working on a multi-module reactor project that has a long build. I'd like to be able to sync down two copies of trunk (X and Y), do a little bit of work in X, and start building X. While X builds, I'd like to go over to Y, do a little bit of work in Y, and kick off a build of Y.

The problem with this is the local repository: my X changes may incorrectly commingle with my Y changes.

Can anyone suggest a way to make this work? If possible, I'd prefer not to have to login to my box as two separate users to make this work. (FYI, I'm on Windows XP.)

-Dan