hi,
the project is compiled and build successfully when i try it on Eclipse.
the error is "package com.gigaspaces.* does not exist".
I think its compile error because it doesn't find the .jar file it should
reference to - and this is my problem - i added a dependency in the
pom.xmlfor the .jar that i need but it seems that maven ignores it and
try to
compile without it.

am i missing something here?