On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:40 PM, buzzterrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.foo -DartifactId=common-dependencies
>  -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=pom -Dfile=c:/poms/common-dependencies.xml
>  -Durl=http://ourinternalrepos:8080/archiva/repository/internal
>  -DrepositoryId=internal  -Dgenerate-pom=true
>
>  The install plugin states that it:
>  "Installs a file in local repository."

Yep, I posted the wrong link.  Simon got it right, but I think you can
shorten it by using -DpomFile=... (and you definitely don't want it to
generate a pom.)  It's a bit non-intuitive to specify both file and
pomFile, but it works.

JIRA issues for enhancements (preferably with patches) welcome! :)

--
Wendy