Hi,

actually we have a file-based Repository, so for that I have the following
<mirror> section in my settings.xml:

    <mirror>
      <id>GDCAMS-2.5-Main - mirror of central repo1.maven.org/maven2</id>
      <name>GD proxy for central repository</name>
      <url>file:/V:/3L_Solutions/08. Entwicklungsprojekte/PDV
CMS/40_Builds/Repositories/GDCAMS-2.5-Main</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>

Now, I want to use Archiva as Repository, so I need to modify the
settings.xml to:

    <mirror>
      <id>archiva.default</id>
      <name>Archiva Internal Repository</name>
      <url>http://myserver:8080/archiva/repository/internal</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>

How can I support both environments?
I need to support both, because for older branches I won't change the
build environment, but for the newest ( Main\Latest) I will use Archiva.

I know about the -s option - is there a profile based solution, too?

Thanx, Torsten