I have one question. Does any maven command or plugin support serach and add
dependency automatically (a bit like Debian apt-get)? For instance, I use
archetype to create an ejb project. Then I want to use jboss as my ejb
container. So I need to add a lot of dependencies. Is there any command or
plugin like 'mvn dependency:search-jboss'/ 'mvn dependency:add-jboss'
enabling mvn to automatically accomplish the dependencies section? Though
those dependencies can be added manually by editing the pom.xml, it is a bit
tedious step and easily to mistype the wrong characters. Or is there any
better way to accomplish such task?

Thank you very much,