From: Peter Horlock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 4/11/2008 17:38
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: maven archiva vs. maven repo

Hi,

could anyone explain to me the difference between maven archiva and a
regular maven repository?
The explanation I found on the site was pretty short -

"With Archiva, you can share artifacts with other developers..."
Isn't that exactly what the regular maven repository does?

So why / when / what for should I use Archiva??

Thanks in advance,

Peter