Hudson.

It just works. Kohsuke is dedicated, releases often and the community is thriving. With clients we have seen everything, and tried everything and Hudson has proven to the most reliable, easiest to setup, and the hardest to knock down. It just uses the file system, no databases or external resources as such it is simple which allows it to easily support multi-node setups.