How about handling of maven2 project releases? Does it integrate nicely
with the release plugin?
And also, one point of concern is the security and roles management (who
can deploy/force builds/release per project?

I have been using Continuum for about a year without too many issues and
it deals with all that nicely, does Hudson provide those features?

Reading from the doc links below, it appeared to me Hudson was less well
integrated for Maven 2 projects?

Am I wrong?

-Olivier