Hi,

Does anyone know what the deal is with this bug:
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-91>?  It's marked as resolved,
but in version 2.0.7 I still cannot change the location of site.xml
from the default of "src/site".

Here's my configuration:
         <plugin>
            <configuration>
               <siteDirectory>${basedir}/sitenew</siteDirectory>
             </configuration>
         </plugin>

and when I run File Monitor to see which files/directories maven is
trying to access I get:

9:12:50 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew  SUCCESS Attributes: D
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\src\site\site.xml        PATH NOT
FOUND   Attributes: Error
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew  SUCCESS Attributes: D
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew\xdoc     NOT FOUND
Attributes:
Error
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew\apt      NOT FOUND
Attributes:
Error
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew\docbook  NOT
FOUND   Attributes: Error
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   QUERY
INFORMATION     E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew\fml      NOT FOUND
Attributes:
Error
9:12:52 AM      java.exe:2100   OPEN
E:\svn\team\iris2\core\sitenew\checkstyle.html  NOT
FOUND   Options: Open  Access: 00100080

any thoughts?

Thanks
Dmitry