Hey all, a few questions.

  I'm trying to build a swing application that I can launch from java -jar.

  Setting Main-Class is pretty well documented from my googling.

  However, including .properties and a few other important file types
(some groovy scripts) is troublesome.

  If I add any sort of <includes> directive under
<build>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <includes>...

   All my .classes disappear from the jar.

  Additionally, I'd like to add in all the jars from my dependencies.
I could find instructions for the assembly plugin, but nothing similar
for the jar plugin.

  How do I go about this?

  Thanks in advance!

-ls