On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Martin Höller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Could you please provide some more information, Wendy.

>From memory, we had a project at work that had an ejb dependency, and
without the 'type' element, the release process which runs through the
integration-test phase would fail, while 'mvn install' would work.
Apparently inside the reactor it was looking for type=jar rather than
type=ejb, but if it was working off the local repo (running through
the install phase) it would work fine.  I thought it was similar to
your situation.

HTH,
--
Wendy