Just trying to determine if it's a Ant problem, or an Ant inside Maven problem.

On 4-May-08, at 11:08 AM, Steinar Bang wrote:

Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does it work in a simple ant script.

You mean to just do:
<unzip>
<replace>
<zip>
?

I don't know.  I haven't tried (I don't know ant very well, outside of
googling for ant tasks, to be put inside a <tasks> configuration element
of antrun executions...).

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.

-- Paul Graham