I'm using the Assembly plugin 2.2-beta-1 (because beta-2 is doubling all the dependency JARs) and am trying to create an archive that contains the source code of all my modules. This is the assembly file I am using:

<assembly>
 <id>src</id>
 <formats>
   <format>tar.gz</format>
 </formats>
 <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
 <moduleSets>
   <moduleSet>
     <includes>
       <include>com.qagen.osfe:osfe-common</include>
       <include>com.qagen.osfe:osfe-core</include>
       <include>com.qagen.osfe:osfe-dataAccess</include>
       <include>com.qagen.osfe:osfe-engine</include>
       <include>com.qagen.osfe:osfe-examples</include>
     </includes>
     <sources>
       <outputDirectory>src</outputDirectory>
     </sources>
   </moduleSet>
 </moduleSets>
</assembly>

The problem is that I am getting the following structure for each module in the archive:

main
---java
---test
src
---main
------java
------test
test
---com
------bla

According to the documentation it shouldn't be doing this. BTW, I did try with beta-2 just to see and it is doing the same thing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Gregg