On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Gregg Bolinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bump...I am still having this issue.  I've created an ant build file to work
> around it for now but I'd sure like to know what I am doing wrong.

You explained what it's doing, but not what you expected to happen.
What page in the docs are you working from?

If you can you construct a simple example that demonstrates the
problem and attach it to a JIRA issue, that might encourage someone to
take a look.

Have you executed 'mvn clean' recently to make sure nothing is left
over from prior runs?

--
Wendy