We use HTTP.

> Hi,
>
> I'm just trying to get some data on what protocol is used to retrieve
> artifacts. This question strictly relates to what you use for
> retrieval. Most people I have seen use a web server or a shared
> network drive, but I'd like to get some feedback.
>
> [ ] Our team uses HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
> [ ] Our team intends to use HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
> [ ] Our team uses the filesystem
> [ ] Our team does not use HTTP or the filesystem because .... please
> say what protocol you use and the reason
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason
---
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.