Reason:
org/apache/maven/toolchain/ToolchainManager
That's what I'd been getting from time to time in IntelliJ Idea (using it's
built in Maven support) and after playing with config options and forcing it
to use the external Maven I have installed it goes away. Now I'm getting
this from the latest release of Q4E in Eclipse. Can anyone tell me what it
means or how to make it go away? Q4E doesn't allow you to use an external
Maven install, which would likely sidestep the issue.