From: Seth Geoghegan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:25 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven Unplugged (no network access)

  I am attempting to set up Maven on a corporate network without access
the web. I've got Maven, a repository (Nexus) and now need to fill my
repository with all the needed plugins. Unfortunately, I don't have the
option of letting Maven connect to the web and download its
plugins/dependencies.  Instead, I need to tell a different group
(non-technical folk) what I need downloaded and they import it onto our
networks manually.  I know it sounds silly, but its the environment I'm
working in!

  Where can I find a list of plugins that Maven needs to support the
basic
project lifecycle (compile, test, site, etc)?  Any recommendations would
be
appreciated.

Thanks,
~Seth