>Then simply run a webserver that points at the files that the maven
>proxy has downloaded. That webserver will now act as a read-only copy
of
>*just the part of the maven repository that you need*. As was noted,
>there is not much point in using a maven proxy to serve these read-only
>files once you've downloaded them the first time.

Sorry, yes this is what I meant. Once you have the files in Nexus, you
can just take the storage folder out and host it with something else, as
it's an exact copy of the repo for things that Maven needed. OTOH, you
will need a strategy for periodically refreshing to new artifacts, which
is why being 100% disconnected is going to be interesting at best.

--Brian