On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Tawfik, Sameh E
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I click on C:\projects\target\site\index.html, the list of the
> modules is displayed, but when I click on any one of them, the following
> message is displayed: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

You're not intended to be able to view the site from the individual
target directories.

Try deploying the site and see if the links work better.  (The site
plugin seems to have some issues with this, you may have to write your
own site.xml rather than letting it generate the links.)

--
Wendy