Many thanks for the links, Nick,

Unfortunately the second link does not work. Could you possibly resend?

Many thanks.

--
Regards

Andrew

Hi,

Back in the days there used to be a piece of information on specifying a new
package on the maven web site. I found a backup at [1]. Also at [2] there is
issue with patch which adds a new packaging. So maybe you have to patch a
custom maven installation to provide your package type.

Hth,

[1]
http://www.propellors.net/maven/site/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html
[2]