Maybe I'm missing something but I thought the purpose of a "skinny war" was
to consolidate shared dependencies between several wars and some ejb jars.

If the new feature will build a jar in the same project as the war and that
jar contains dependencies there has to be some other feature that takes
several of those spare jars, generated a union on the contents and puts that
into the ear somewhere.

So do both of these new features exist in some yet-to-be-released plugin
version or just the one that collects up the dependency jars?

Thanks.

--- Lee