Hi,
could someone oblige me and test the following plugin, in a bog standard
maven app project, with the build command 'mvn jboss-packages:spring' and
tell me whether the plugin breaks or not? (a jboss-spring.xml file needs to
be placed in src/main/resources/META-INF):

[code]
  <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jboss-packaging-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <configuration>
                            <archiveName>myCompany</archiveName>
                    </configuration>
                    <extensions>true</extensions>
                    <executions>
                            <execution>
                                    <goals>
                                            <goal>jboss-spring</goal>
                                    </goals>
                            </execution>
                    </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
[/code]

I keep getting an 'Error assembling archive...Embeded error: Could not find
descriptor files: jboss-spring.xml' message when running the build command.

My development platform:

Eclipse SDK Version: 3.3.2
JDK1.6.0_06
Springframework 2.5.5