Greetings,

I'm using maven 2.0.8 since a couple of weeks and I have a strange
behaviour. I have the following POM:

<project>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>install</phase>
            <configuration>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>exec</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

The exec goal of the plugin gets called and executes correctly. Now I'm
moving the execution in the profile build:

<project>
  <build>
  </build>
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>prof1</id>
      <build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <phase>install</phase>
                <configuration>
                </configuration>
                <goals>
                  <goal>exec</goal>
                </goals>
              </execution>
            </executions>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
      </build>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</project>

Now, the exec goal doesn't get called any more. Everything happens as if the
profile prof1 is not active. However, doing mvn help:active-profiles
displays prof1. What I'm doing wrong ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas