Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to skip the compile and test phase of a
module on the fly?

I have a local build process, that now takes upto 30 minutes to complete.
What I really want to do is to check if the source files are no older than
the class files (generated on a previous build).  Then if the source files
are not newer, I simply want to skip the compiling and testing of those
source files and move on.

Is this possible in any way?
Maybe through some maven magic or perhaps I have to create a plugin??

Thanks in advance!