Hello All,

I have a project that is packaging into a jar and is using the
freehep-nar-plugin to download and unpack the needed .nar files. This part
works great. But what I haven't been able to figure out is how to then copy
the .so files (in the .nar downloaded files) into the packaged .jar or into
the assembly component .zip files. Since the nar files are downloaded and
unpacked in the repository, how can I go about copying them into the target/
directory?

This is the download and unpack snippet:
                        <plugin>
                          <groupId>org.freehep</groupId>
                          <artifactId>freehep-nar-plugin</artifactId>
                          <executions>
                            <execution>
                               <id>download-nar</id>
                               <phase>package</phase>
                               <goals>
                                 <goal>nar-download</goal>
                                 <goal>nar-unpack</goal>
                               </goals>
                            </execution>
                          </executions>
                        </plugin>

I have tried setting the targetDirectory tag in configuration, but this is
ignored by the unpack goal. I have also tried to use the
maven-dependency-plugin, but this seems to ignore nar files completely.

I've also tried to use mvn's <dependency> tag directly with
<type>nar</type>, but this doesn't work because the nar file that it tries
to download doesn't include the ${aol} (ex:
${file_name}-i386-Linux-g++-shared.nar). It just attached .nar to the end of
the artifactId.

It seems like I'm missing something obvious here but I haven't been able to
figure it out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!