Hi there;

Am Tue, 17 Jun 2008 03:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
schrieb Papapara Tudu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> My application context uses some beans from a different application
> context which is located in one of its dependencies.

Looking at your terminologies and file snippets: Are you using Spring
in your projects?

> I tried this line:
>       <import resource="classpath:DependencyTestContext.xml" />
> but it didn't work - that app context was not visible.

If (I assume so) Spring is involved, this should work, at least I do
have libraries (jar artifacts) wired up with web applications (war
artifacts) right this way. Where is your DependencyTestContext.xml
located? Are you sure this is a maven2 related problem?

Cheers,
Kristian