Hello,

I can't find a way to instruct Maven to output the result of the compilation of
generated sources during generate-test-sources phase into target/test-classes.

plug-in configuration :

                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jaxb2-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>1.2</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <outputDirectory>

${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/jaxb
                                        </outputDirectory>
                                        <schemaDirectory>
                                                ${basedir}/src/test/resources
                                        </schemaDirectory>
                                </configuration>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>

<phase>generate-test-sources</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>xjc</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>

My usecase is that I use xjc to generate sources for test/resources. The
sources are generated in ${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/jaxb, as
mentionned above. Then if I use mvn compile, these sources are compiled into
targed/classes. I can't finw a way to get them compiled in
target/test-resources, so that these classes are not bundled in my final jar.
Does the generated-test-sources exist ?

Can someone help me ?
Regards,
dom
Consultez nos nouveaux sites internet :
http://www.dexia-sofaxis.com
http://www.dexia-sofcap-sofcah.com

Tous ensemble pour l’environnement : n’imprimer ce courriel que si nécessaire.

Dexia Sofaxis disclaimer : http://www.dexia-sofaxis.com/disclaimer.html