Correct. I have several Internet2 projects which are not currently in any repository except my local one. They, in turn, have dependencies.

Of these, only the Grouper project gives me the warning.

-K, who will go over the Grouper and Signet poms with a fine-toothed comb to see what, if any, differences there are.