Well, that sure sounds like another very intelligent way to do it. Would you
mind sharing the portion of your POM that takes care of this sort of
functionality? Further, do you incorporate your "other" dependencies into
the jar after ProGuard is done with the obfuscation, or do you always keep
them outside? Thanks so much for the insight Dirk!

Cheers.