Hi Martin,
AFAICT, that doesn't solve the problem I have. I want straight-up HTML files to be skinned by Doxia according to the site.xml I think Dennis answered my question; Doxia cannot do this today -- which is a shame. IMHO, it would be better to skin HTML files unless they are <excludes>, and just enforce/assume XML compliance.
Thanks,
-- Chris