Thank you very much Tim.

But it would be fine if you me explain, why am I not able to index any
repository with Maven Index in eclipse besides central, local and from
Artifactory. If I try Add Dependency to my project, that doesn't exist in
one of these  repositories, eclipse doesn't find this plugin, though I've
defined repository in my pom.xml. Or I must ignore eclipse errors, set
<dependency> manual and try to run Maven goals?

Thanks beforehand,
regards, buters