Dear all,

Is there any reference for how to do incremental build in self-developed
mojo?

We have developed a mojo in our company that will perform source
generation
base on annotations in our source files.  It seems that generation
happens
 everytime I run mvn install, no matter the original source file is
updated or
not.  Is there any way I can 'detect' the file is dirty so that I do can
skip the
generation if it is not modified?

Or I gotta do it by handcraft: storing the information somewhere for
subsequent
build, or inspect the previously generated files to compare the
timestamp to decide
whether to do the generation?

Thanks a lot  :)

Adrian

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook
Securities Group, its group companies and their content providers ("Parties")
shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its
attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed,
incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parties do not accept
liability for any damage caused by this email.