Drinkwater, GJ (Glen) schrieb:
> I am using maven2 to package a EJB3 jar and I was wondering how I
> package the dependencies into the EJB3 jar file?  Looks like you can do
> it with maven 1 with ejb.bundle but I cannot find any documentation for
> maven 2?

So far I am using assembly:assembly / jar-with-dependencies to do this
job. Compared to ant-based projects (using NetBeans...) it surely is
different (as it explodes the dependencies right to the jar to be
deployed rather than simply adding them), but it seems to do the job...

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One