I trie to remove all classpath references from the surefiretmp file, that
includes all my dependencies even when useManifestOnlyJar is set to false.

I then cannot run the test anymore :
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException:
com/google/gwt/junit/client/GWTTestCase; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gwt/junit/client/GWTTestCase
 - but the required jar is set on command line as -classpath !

I may be wrong, but in [useManifestOnlyJar=false] mode, surefire still uses
the tmpFile to load classes, not the command line classpath.

>>> http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com