dkernekins wrote:

> And now Celebrate... now to push it to shared repository (Artifactory) so
> the rest of "my world" works again.
> -- dke
> p.s. note that the POM says it should be
> org.apache.velocity:velocity:pom:1.5 but that I had to put it into my
> local repository as if it was velocity:velocity:pom:1.5 ... perhaps I
> should use a .pom with a <distributionManagement> <relocation> and put the
> .pom where it belongs?

To get the fix uploaded into my artifcatory I had to edit the pom and change
the groupId from 'org.apache.velocity' to 'velocity'.  Then a added the pom
to the jar as META-INF\maven\velocity\velocity\pom.xml. Then I uploaded the
jar to artifcatory, and it all worked fine.

If I didn't fix the groupId then artifactory would put it in the wrong
place.

David