I used version ranges and it is enough for me, ues it does not support more
than 3 digits, but it's ok, thanks.
I set version of m1 as "<version>1.1.0</version>" and used ranges in m2 and m3
as
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <version>[1.0,2.0)</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

But now I have additional question :) How could I force maven to use specified
version of modules instead of the last ones (if I use ranges in module
dependencies maven will choose last version of module). For example I would
like to build m2 with specific version of m1 to reproduce a bug which is not
reproduced with last version of modules.