Hi all,

Im trying to add a Mac OSX native application to the assembly (zip) of
my application. The .app is build by XCode, I just need to copy the
result over into the assembly using a "<fileSet>" (with
<useDefaultExcludes>false</useDefaultExcludes>) in the assembly
descriptor. The problem however is that OSX filesystem attributes and
custom folder icons are not preserved.

Is there a way to copy a directory "as it is" using the assembly
descriptor? I.e. an equivalent of "cp -a"

daniel