On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Matt Milliss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I understand these are
> the only repositories my installation should be using but what I find is
> there are others that I haven't defined that are being used
> Where do these repositories
> come from if I haven't defined them anywhere in my maven installation?

Unfortunately, your dependencies can introduce repositories to your
build.  The way to stop it is to use <mirrors> in settings.xml,
specifically the <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf> element.

See:  http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

(Then if you have questions about configuring Archiva, please ask on
its separate user list.  http://archiva.apache.org/mail-lists.html )

--
Wendy