Hello Good Evening,

I have a small but seriously irritating problem here :)

Whenever i run a maven command such as mvn install or mvn site, it begins by
looking up the remote repositories for any updates and this is taking a hell
lot of time.

I now have almost 3 to 4 version of each jar file in my repository.

After a lot of googling and a red eye i have posted this question here.

Please can some one guide in solving this.

Best Regards,
Goutham