Hi all,

I am working to convert a project and need to provide:
 - ClearCase Issue Management integration / reporting
 - Eclipse project descriptor generation for Workshop (this is the latest
version of Oracle Workshop, but it's still Eclipse 3.1 under the hood (I
think)!
 - It's not likely I'll get permission to setup an internal LAN repository,
so I need to be able to setup a file:// based repository and (blech) check
in the jars (as they'd lie in the repository) into CVS. Has anyone done
this? Any good, bad (I already see the ugly!)?
 - Finally, has any one done security checks with Fortify? And if so, have
you integrated it with Maven? I can't seem to find a plugin a la PMD/
FindBugz' integrations. I know there's an Ant task, has any one used that
via Maven?

Thanks all,

Josh Long
http://www.joshlong.com