Josh Long wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
> I am working to convert a project and need to provide:
>  - ClearCase Issue Management integration / reporting

Nothing more than showing a link to the project in ClearCase.

>  - Eclipse project descriptor generation for Workshop (this is the latest
> version of Oracle Workshop, but it's still Eclipse 3.1 under the hood (I
> think)!
>  - It's not likely I'll get permission to setup an internal LAN repository,
> so I need to be able to setup a file:// based repository and (blech) check
> in the jars (as they'd lie in the repository) into CVS. Has anyone done
> this? Any good, bad (I already see the ugly!)?

Since you are going to set up a file:// based CVS repository, I would
set up a file:// based Maven repository (perhaps on a shared drive?)
that would house the dependency jars. We had a file:// based Maven repo
before we got a separate real repo server for it. Migration to the real
Maven repo was simple to do.

--
Dennis Lundberg