BTW, if you plan on using JFace, do not use the libraries from maven,
use your own from eclipse. The maven pom files for the uploaded SWT
and JFace jars are incompatible. I found it much easier to install my
own jars into my local repo than trying to fight the versions that are
in the central repositories.