My pom is huge, but here are some snippets:
  <properties>
    <eclipse-version>3.3.2</eclipse-version>
  </properties>

  <dependencies>
    <!-- JFace and SWT: -->
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipse-jface</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipse-equinox-common</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipse-core-commands</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipse-osgi</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>eclipse-ui-workbench</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
    </dependency>

    <!-- native SWT jars -->
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>swt-gtk-linux-x86</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>swt-gtk-linux-x86_64</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>swt-win32</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
      <artifactId>macosx-swt</artifactId>
      <version>${eclipse-version}</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>
  <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.2-beta-2</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>make-jar</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>attached</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <attach>false</attach>

<descriptorSourceDirectory>src/main/assembly/jar/</descriptorSourceDirectory>
              <archive>
                <manifest>
                  <mainClass>mypackage.MyMainClass</mainClass>
                </manifest>
              </archive>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
          <execution>
            <id>make-assembly</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>attached</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>

<descriptorSourceDirectory>src/main/assembly/package/</descriptorSourceDirectory>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Here is an example of my win32.xml file in the
src/main/assembly/package directory:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<assembly
  xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd";
  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
  <id>win32</id>
  <formats>
    <format>zip</format>
  </formats>
  <files>
    <file>
      <filtered>true</filtered>
      <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
      <source>src/main/assembly/windows/runMyApplication.cmd</source>
    </file>
    <file>
      <destName>${pom.artifactId}-${pom.version}.jar</destName>
      <source>target/${pom.artifactId}-${pom.version}-win32.jar</source>
    </file>
  </files>
</assembly>

Hope that helps,